Molds and fungi occur in various forms. Thus we see unicellular fungi (such as yeasts) but also multicellular fungi. Multicellular fungi in their breeding ground a network of hyphae. Microscopic thin wires to a network of interwoven. The size of molds and fungi can vary greatly.
Prevention and control of molds and fungi
For prevention and control of molds and fungi, it is necessary that:
- the moisture cause is found and corrected
- the the space is ventilated
- the walls are treated with a fungicide
- the soil is treated with an antifungal agent
- all diseased wood up to 50 cm beyond the damage is removed
- new wood is treated with an antifungal agent
If you suffer from mold or fungi, remove it as soon as possible to prevent further damage and expansion. Ensure also that the cause of fungus is eliminated, otherwise mildew occurs decide quickly.
For an appointment mold removal services or inspection you can contact us. We are happy to help!