EPA RRP Lead Certification Training Course
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) asks that business firms doing renovation, repair, and painting (RRP) projects that interrupt lead-based paint in child care facilities, homes and schools build before 1978 be certified by EPA and that they employ licensed renovators who are prepared by EPA-approved training providers such as ABLE Safety to come after lead-safe work practices. Individuals can turn certified renovators by taking an 8 hour EPA lead certification training course from us, we are an EPA-approved training provider firm.
You can check our EPA lead certification training location near you. There are still available slots to attend EPA RRP training this week. Please join ABLE Safety at select locations and dates to turn into EPA Lead Safe Certified.
EPA RRP Articles
- EPA Lead Paint Training Certification Class
- Renovator Refresher Certification Course
- EPA Lead Paint Certification
- EPA Lead Certification Training Class – RRP Course
- EPA Lead Certification Training Courses – EPA RRP Classes