Saturday, October 4th
Friday, October 10th
Tuesday, October 14th
Monday, October 20th
Saturday, October 25th
Friday, October 31st
Contractors are now demanded under the EPA laws to get lead training courses and obtain the right lead certification before starting renovations on any house or business constructed before 1978 with small children are present. The only contractors that won’t be involved by this are ones that won’t be disturbing a surface area greater than six square feet within or twenty square feet on the outside. It should be noticed that the Environmental Protection Agency has passed clear that they adopt this law seriously and will be catching for lawbreakers that are doing work around small children particularly. If caught, a fine of $37,500 will be charged for each day of violation!
EPA Lead Safe Certification Training Classes
- All classes start at 8am until 5pm.
- ONLY $250 per person.
- Classes include the 4hr hands on, 4hr lecture, student manuals, samples of Lead Check Swabs, hands on experience of EPA approved products.
- Receive a temporary certificate from our company the same day that states you completed the class. EPA permanent Picture certificate will be send 1-2 weeks after the completion of the class.
- Receive 10% off all EPA approved products purchased on our site, free shipping is also available depending on your area.
- We provide all necessary material for the class, Please bring in is paper and pen.
- To register, Please call us at 888-926-4727 or simply fill-out the registration form below and email to us.
- For group discounts and on-site training please contact us.